Yes. You can change your plan term prior to the end of current term.
General and Security
For Hiring Authorities
- How does ExactMD work?
- What markets do you serve?
- Why should I use ExactMD?
- How can my company join ExactMD?
- What sort of candidates are on your system?
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you get all your candidates from?
- What are the different plans, and what are their differences?
- Can I upload my jobs in bulk?
- What are the available payment options?
- Do you have a refund policy?
- When will my Subscription be renewed?
- Where can I find my invoices and payment history?
- Can I change my plan term?
- How do I add new users to my account?
- How do I create a new Job?
- How do I create a copy of a Job?
- How do I activate / inactivate a Job?
- How do I report abuse by candidates?
- How do I change my candidate email notification frequency?
- How do I set up a new user?
- How do I change my contact information?
For Job Seekers