an artificial intelligence (Ai) employment engine, that instantly analyzes job and physician candidate data in order to match doctors to ideal jobs.
MatchBot ™ Activity
152,725 New Opportunities Added
84,803 Current Physician Matches
920,942 Total Physician Matches
Permanent Urgent Care Jobs in Florida
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Urgent Care
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Solo-Independent, Single-Specialty Group, Multi-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Academic, Community Health Center/FQHC, Contract, Part-Time, Admin/Medical Director
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Seeking an Urgent Care physician.
Prefer candidates with Primary and Urgent Care experience. Emergency Care appreciated.
The group consists of 3 providers currently.
Group is offering competitive financial package.
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee, Straight Employment, Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible, Board Ineligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card, H-1 Visa, J-1 Visa, O-1 Visa, Other
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: No
- Agency: International Medical Placement, Ltd.