Permanent Surgery: General Job in Dover, New Hampshire
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Surgery: General
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Solo-Independent, Single-Specialty Group, Contract, Part-Time
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Advantage Surgical and Wound Care is looking for Surgical Physicians and Mid-Levels to join us in the Dover-Portsmouth, NH Area for FT positions.
HOW DID WE START:
Advantage Surgical and Wound Care was established in 2007 by Dr. Robert Marriott and now has grown from a handful of client nursing facilities in Southern California to over 700 across the U.S. today.
We have more than 100 providers caring for over 3,000 patients in Long Term Care, Acute Care, Skilled Nursing facilities, and in-home health. We are the premier, most highly sought-after bedside wound care provider in the nation.
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to enjoy a dependable revenue stream that you can integrate within your current routine.
- Malleable schedules that can be built around your availability. PT-FT
- No on-call obligation
- No nights or weekend requirements
- EMR and scribe services are available
- Malpractice coverage and mileage reimbursement
- Complete autonomy
- Collaboration with long-term staffing support, including free wound care training
- Ability to join a superb cohort of Physicians, NP/PAs, and Nurses with an excellent reputation.
- Positions available across the country
- Wound Care certification through the American Board of Wound Management
- Working with patients who truly need the care and service you are providing
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
Our providers perform weekly wound care rounds, working hand in hand with each facility's wound management and patient care team. Advantage Wound Care surgeons provide bedside wound care, expert advice, educational in-services, and ancillary procedures such as biopsy and ABI studies. Our care plan recommendations are thoughtfully prepared with facility resources and formulary in mind.
Our culture is based in intelligence, innovation, multidisciplinary skills, life-long learning, compassion... and our physicians love working here.
Come find out why!
To hear more please reach out to me via email at (Registered Profile Required) or directly at
(Registered Profile Required), or click on the Calendly link below to schedule a call!
(Registered Profile Required)
I look forward to talking with you!
- Structure of Financial Support: Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Practice State: New Hampshire
- Practice City: Dover
- Community Size: 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible, Board Ineligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Managed Services Organization: Robert Marriott Medical Corp