Locum Tenens Pulmonary Medicine: Critical Care Jobs in North Carolina
- Position Type: Locum Tenens
- Recruited Specialty: Pulmonary Medicine: Critical Care
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- State License Required: Yes
- Terms of Locums Assignment: Long Term (More than 2 months)
- How soon does the position need to be filled: 1-3 months
Pulmonary/Critical Physicians at a Hospital located in the heart of the
Carolinas offering competitive pay and flexible scheduling. This Hospital has
evolved into a major medical campus providing multispecialty services located
conveniently within the community.
Enjoy the historical charm this community has to offer whether you take the train or travel the convenience of I-85 nearby. Enjoy activities such as visiting museums, parks, vineyards and so much more!
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
· 7am – 7pm
· Call coverage required from 7pm – 7am
· Lead interdisciplinary round daily and assist with ancillary team to reduce length of stay
· Identify barriers to length of stay and forward to department head while implementing all appropriate Critical Care protocols
· Epic EMR
· Midlevels on Staff
· Competitive hourly rate for 12 hours with a flat pager call rate
· Additional generous hourly rate if physician gets called in during the night
· Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
· Ground Transportation and Hotel Provided
· BC/BE Critical Care; fellows welcome
· NC License and DEA required
· 30 minute response time preferred while on call
**Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities? Contact us for details on how you can make a few hundred dollars just for referring a friend. Some restrictions apply.
**If this opportunity is not a fit for you at this time or location, please let us know! We have many other opportunities we can share with you now or in the future that may fit your specific interests!
Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician call coverage in the industry. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage. Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of call services around the clock, 365 days a year, via phone, telehealth, and virtual specialty clinics. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Hourly Pay Rate: Open
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Number of Hospital Beds:
- Number of ER Visits Per Year:
- Number of Deliveries Per Year:
- Agency: Moonlighting Solutions