Permanent Psychiatry: General Job in Logansport, Indiana
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Psychiatry: General
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Contract
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: 1:6 or better
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Take Center Stage with Our
Forensic Psychiatrist Opportunity-Logansport, IN
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of psychiatrists in Indiana. Interviews now being scheduled for a Forensic Psychiatrist at an inpatient mental health facility in Logansport, IN.
We welcome you to join a cohesive and collegial team of psychiatrists and allied health professionals at this facility located in Logansport, IN..…just a short distance from West Lafayette, home of Purdue University!
The position offers exceptional annual compensation plus a $20,000 sign-on bonus and complimented by a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, full malpractice insurance, $50,000 life insurance, $1500 annual CME allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, relocation assistance, generous paid time off and the extra added value of limited or no on-call scheduling.
If interested please email CV to (Registered Profile Required) or by faxing to 1(Registered Profile Required) attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
If you have already found the perfect job but perhaps know of someone who is still looking, we do pay a $2500 referral bonus for successful referrals.
- The Ideal Candidate should be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry.
- Graduate from an approved School of Medicine
- Indiana licensed or eligible for Indiana licensure
The Columbus Organization
Employer of Choice for
Psychiatrists, Physicians and Psychologists Nationwide
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Stipends: Yes
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Indiana
- Practice City: Logansport
- Community Size: 10,000 - 24,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card, H-1 Visa
- Preferred Experience Level: Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Number of Hospital Beds:
- Number of ER Visits Per Year:
- Number of Deliveries Per Year:
- Managed Services Organization: The Columbus Organization