Locum Tenens Psychiatry: General Job in Boca Raton, Florida
- Position Type: Locum Tenens
- Recruited Specialty: Psychiatry: General
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- State License Required: No
- Terms of Locums Assignment: Short Term (Usually less than 2 months)
- How soon does the position need to be filled: Immediately
Specialty Needed: Addiction Psychiatrist
BC/BE Requirements: Board Eligible or Board Certified
Length Of Assignment: various shifts / ongoing vacation coverage
Facility Type: Outpatient
Patient Volume: 6-10 PPD
Call Requirements: none
Requesting Psychiatrist profiles for Ongoing Locums
Acceptable Specialties: Psychiatrist - Adult, Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist - Addiction
Vacation Coverage, Ongoing, a few shifts per month
PHP/IOP program for addiction and co-occurring
Patient Age Range: Adult
Responsibilities: Primary diagnosis will be substance related and then secondary could be depression, anxiety, bipolar, Borderline personality disorder, mild schizophrenia.
Rates contingent upon experience and client model
ABOUT ALLIANCE RECRUITING RESOURCES
We've got you covered:
• Supplement your income or make this your life style!
• Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
• Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced physician recruiter.
• Call us today to see how we can help you find your next locum position.
Alliance Recruiting Resources, Inc.
(Registered Profile Required)
- Hourly Pay Rate: $195 Per Hour
- Practice State: Florida
- Practice City: Boca Raton
- Community Size: 100,000 - 499,999, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 500,000+, 50,000 - 99,999, Less than 10,000
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Agency: Alliance Recruiting Resources