Permanent Podiatry: General Jobs in New York
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Podiatry: General
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Multi-Specialty Group
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Seeking a Podiatrist to join multi-specialty group in central New York just 1 hour from Syracuse.
The selected candidate will be joining the Orthopaedic Department as part of a growing array of General Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic subspecialists. The current Orthopaedic Department includes 2 partners that subspecialize in Adult Reconstruction & Total Joint Replacement, Spine Surgery, as well as a Board Certified Pain Medicine physician and two Board Certified PM&R physicians and a Podiatrist.
Competitive compensation and benefits package. Partnership available.
Located in central New York, it is easy driving distances are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Rochester and Philadelphia. Just 1 hour from Syracuse.
- Structure of Financial Support: Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Doctor of Podiatry Medicine (DPM)
- Board Certification: Board Certified
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Preferred Experience Level: Recently Trained, Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: Necnic Group, LLC