Permanent Pediatrics: Cardiology Jobs in Lubbock, Texas
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Pediatrics: Cardiology
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Multi-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Contract
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:4
Covenant Medical Group invites you to experience our brand of Southern Hospitality.
You owe it to yourself to find out more about one of the largest, most successful health systems in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, the major medical hub between Dallas and Albuquerque. Covenant Health encompasses two major campuses in Lubbock, a campus in Plainview and a campus in Levelland. We partner with regional hospitals and multiple family health care centers in west Texas and eastern New Mexico.
Covenant Medical Group is a multispecialty group of more than 175 physicians and service a 1.2 million population base. In Lubbock, Texas, our physicians enjoy all the benefits of metropolitan living: entertainment and recreation, an international airport and a major Big 12 University (Texas Tech University), but with the friendliness and convenience of a smaller city. Living in Lubbock you will enjoy a mild climate, affordable housing, excellent educational systems and much more. We welcome you to our ever-growing network with all the freedom and resources you need to establish a highly successful practice plus a stellar benefit package.
Texas is home to great people, wonderful food and NO state income tax. And Covenant could be home to you too. Come experience a Texas-style welcome!
About Covenant Health
Covenant Health is the only integrated health network in the region dedicated to a Christian mission of healing by caring for the whole person – body, mind and spirit – and by working with others to improve health and quality of life in our communities.
Covenant Health is the largest, most comprehensive provider in the West Texas and eastern New Mexico region. Celebrating nearly 100 years of excellence, its care network includes more than 5,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 600 physicians; a health plan based in Texas to provide high-quality affordable care; the most advanced, geographically accessible medical group of primary care physicians and specialists; six hospitals with more than 1,000 licensed beds; hospice care; the region’s first and only Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and a network of post-acute care providers.
Covenant Health is here to help keep people healthy and manage their care, regardless of location on the South Plains. Covenant Health is a member of St. Joseph Health in Orange County. Visit (Registered Profile Required) for more infomration.
Covenant Health's vision is to bring people together to provide compassionate care, promote health improvement and create healthy communities.Our covenant is to be one of the premier Texas healthcare systems by 2015, known for our Christian service, clinical excellence and commitment to healthy communities.
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee, Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Stipends: Yes
- Student Loan Assistance: Yes
- Practice State: Texas
- Practice City: Lubbock
- Community Size: 100,000 - 499,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Number of Hospital Beds:
- Number of ER Visits Per Year:
- Number of Deliveries Per Year:
- Hospital: Covenant Medical Group