Permanent Orthopedic (Nonsurgical) Jobs in Louisiana
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Orthopedic (Nonsurgical)
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Solo-Independent, Single-Specialty Group, Multi-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Academic, Community Health Center/FQHC
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:4
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Orthopedic Surgery (ORS)
- $625k salary. True salary. Never goes away.
- wRVU bonus
- $50k sign-on, $15k relocation allowance, Student Loan Reimbursement
- Expect to make over $750k W-2. MGMA Median last year was $629k.
- Full Benefits
- Excellent cost of living. Per bestplaces.net you would have to make $950k in New Orleans to equate to $750k in this community.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Orthopedic Surgery (ORS)
- General Orthopedic Practice PLUS SPORTS
- 60-Bed Regional Medical Center
- Established Sports Medicine agreements with local university and 5 area school districts. YOU MUST be open to being “The Sports Surgeon” in this area.
- Call is 10 days/month. This is not a major trauma center.
- General Cases performed in addition to Sports.
- Excellent sub-specialists on-staff at the hospital.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Orthopedic Surgery (ORS)
- Must be Board Certified within 36 months of completion of training.
- General, plus sports.
- Cannot support visas of any kind
- Background and malpractice history considered case by case. Prefer a clean databank within the last 10 years. But, again, case by case.
COMMUNITY Orthopedic Surgery (ORS)
- Thriving college town in Central Louisiana.
- Insulated local economy supporting over 100,000 patients.
- Excellent schools - Public and Private including a prestigious college prep academy.
- Low crime
- Easy access (under an hour) to two busy regional airports. (I have never had any issue flying folks in and out for interviews here. Plenty of flight options.
- Plenty of housing inventory and variety of offer. Land for sale. Brand new construction in an exclusive gated community for sale. Riverfront housing with private boat docks for sale. Lots of choices. Affordable choices. A 3k sq ft house on the river is $300k.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 142401
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit (Registered Profile Required) for more information.
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee, Straight Employment, Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: No
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Louisiana
- Practice City: Registered Candidates Only
- Community Size: 100,000 - 499,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card, H-1 Visa, J-1 Visa, O-1 Visa
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: The Delta Companies