Permanent Orthopedic (Nonsurgical) Jobs in Orlando, Florida
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Orthopedic (Nonsurgical)
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Contract, Part-Time
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring a Board Certified Orthopedic Physician (ORTHO MD/DO) to join our team of talented professionals who provide a Level 5 Consult for Veterans within the state of Florida. This is a great opportunity to support our veterans while being able to manage a flexible travel schedule.
• Schedule: PRN
• Flexible Travel Schedule - Ask a Recruiter for more opportunities within the U.S.
• Independent Contractor
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
The Board Certified Physician must have the following qualifications:
• Provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a MD/DO, and be Board Certified
• Current and active license in any State
• Prior VA experience is a plus, but not required
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Structure of Financial Support: Contract
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: No
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Florida
- Practice City: Orlando
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Preferred Experience Level: Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: Matrix Providers, Inc.