Permanent Hospitalist: Family Medicine Job in Texas
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Hospitalist: Family Medicine
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:1
The role and qualities we’re looking for:
Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for a Family Medicine Physician for our client, a healthcare organization located in West Texas providing high-quality, affordable, and accessible patient care for their community. In this role, the patients always come first. Success as a Family Medicine Physician for our client is someone with a teamwork ethic, and a willingness to care for and respect the community they serve.
Experience and Education:
Family Medicine Physician must have an active Texas license and be board certified or board eligible.
Benefits of this position:
Competitive base salary, worker’s compensation, unemployment insurance, healthcare insurance, malpractice insurance, paid vacation leave, sick leave, holidays, CME paid time off plus related expenses, and a retirement plan with matching!
Who is Provenir and why work with us?
Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and is dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our employees, our partners, our clients and their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day.
Apply for this position!
Contact Monica Elliott at (Registered Profile Required) or (Registered Profile Required) with your current cover letter and availability for a phone conversation!
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Practice State: Texas
- Practice City: Registered Candidates Only
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Preferred Experience Level: (not specified)
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: Provenir LLC