Permanent Gastroenterology Job in Illinois
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Gastroenterology
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Seeking a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Gastroenterologist to serve the community in Illinois. This is an employed position joining a local clinic with call expected to be 1:3. Great opportunity to quickly build a busy practice to meet the needs of the community.
Benefits May Include:
Competitive salary or income guarantee
Comprehensive benefit package if employed
Potential commencement bonus
Potential for medical education stipend (during residency/fellowship).
Potential for medical education debt assistance.
98 beds hospital. Located in southern Illinois 120 miles southeast of St. Louis, MO and just 60 miles north of Paducah.
- Structure of Financial Support: Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: No
- Agency: Necnic Group, LLC