an artificial intelligence (Ai) employment engine, that instantly analyzes job and physician candidate data in order to match doctors to ideal jobs.
MatchBot ™ Activity
180,757 New Opportunities Added
45,416 Current Physician Matches
1,157,393 Total Physician Matches
Permanent Family Practice (w/o OB) Job in Lexington, Virginia
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Family Practice (w/o OB)
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Community Health Center/FQHC, Admin/Medical Director
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Join or Lead a Growing and Expanding Practice - Family Medicine Opportunity
$6.6 Million Dollar Renovation and Expansion Underway - This is The Best Kept Secret in The South!
- Medical Director option for Qualified Candidates
- Practice Medicine like you were trained – We value practice autonomy and physician input!
- Our providers love coming to work and creating the type of practice they want to have
- Integrative Team Based Approach with experienced staff and supportive administration
- Student Loan Repayment
- Outpatient Only, Employed, Competitive Salary, Paid Malpractice, Paid Time Off, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefits
The Best Kept Secret in the South!
Leave the chaos and congestion behind. It’s time for a simple and sophisticated quality of life in our community of optimists, entrepreneurs, craftsmen and artists.
- “Top 5 Best Southern Town” – USA Today
- “State with The Best Economy in America” – Washington Post
- Some of the Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants in the Region
- University Town is home to multiple historical colleges
- Experts say: “Fast becoming a newly intriguing destination” – “Where new finesse meshes with longstanding traditions of hospitality” – “A thinking person’s destination”
- If you love outdoor adventures, or the great indoors, we have something for you.
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at (Registered Profile Required) or e-mail Brent Whitson at (Registered Profile Required) and reference job number 724.
- Structure of Financial Support: Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Practice State: Virginia
- Practice City: Lexington
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card, Other
- Preferred Experience Level: (not specified)
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: No
- Agency: Adaptive Medical Partners
Why Are Physicians So Excited About Jobs From ExactMD.com?