an artificial intelligence (Ai) employment engine, that instantly analyzes job and physician candidate data in order to match doctors to ideal jobs.
MatchBot ™ Activity
150,650 New Opportunities Added
77,022 Current Physician Matches
876,818 Total Physician Matches
Permanent Family Practice: Outpatient Only Job in Florida
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Family Practice: Outpatient Only
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Multi-Specialty Group
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: 1:6 or better
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:6 or better
Excellent Family Practice opportunity just minutes from the turquoise waters and strikingly white sandy beaches of the Florida Panhandle! Our community offers an ideal environment for families with an idyllic year-round climate, an unmatched physical environment, a low cost of living, and superior academic and recreation facilities. Elgin Air Force Base, the world's largest military reserve, is the region's most significant employer and has a total economic impact on the area exceeding $900 million annually. Additionally, the military's presence serves as a magnet for affiliated high-tech businesses and services, and provides a stable fixture for the community.
- Hospital employed setting
- Large multi-specialty medical office located directly across from the hospital.
- Ample exam rooms to accommodate numerous providers.
- Well established medical office personnel.
- 3 Family Medicine physicians currently in community.
- Call provided through/by NOPG Group
- Reason for search: loosing a physician (leaving area).
- Setting can be 100% outpatient (using hospitalist) or traditional (inpatient/outpatient)
- Competitive financial package being offered: salary + incentive, commencement bonus,
relocation expenses, nice benefit package.
Beautiful beach location with plenty of amenities, recreation, friendly neighborhoods and excellent schools!
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: Yes
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Preferred Experience Level: Recently Trained, Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Number of Providers:
- Agency: Med Career Center, Inc