Permanent Family Practice: Outpatient Only Job in Denver, Colorado
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Family Practice: Outpatient Only
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Single-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Enjoy excellent work/life balance in a most sought-after location in Colorado!
· Employed position with a community-owned, not for profit, progressive, healthcare organization.
· Great reputation for their major commitment to primary care and uncompromising medical excellence.
· Join a highly respected group of 9 Family Medicine physicians that also includes 1 Pain Management NP, an embedded RN Care Manager and a LCSW.
· Take over a well-established Outpatient only practice with a 4 day workweek.
· Competitive salary and quality based bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes full medical, dental and retirement.
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment, Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Colorado
- Practice City: Denver
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Number of Providers: 10
- Agency: Pinnacle Career Group. LLC