Permanent Emergency Medicine Job in San Antonio, Texas
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Single-Specialty Group, Non-Clinical Case Management
- Partnership Opportunity: Yes
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Do You Have An Engineering Degree?
Are you a physician who is tired of the increasing corporatization, commercialization and consolidation of healthcare today? Have the latest healthcare changes increased your overhead and lowered your take-home pay while increasing your work hours? BRC offers a stimulating alternative to the increasingly corporate and cost-based world of healthcare.
BRC is a nationally recognized consulting firm looking for physicians with engineering degrees. BRC employs full-time physicians with engineering degrees who specialize in the objective analysis of the human body’s response to forces and accelerations, in order to determine how injuries are caused. We offer rewarding and long-term, non-clinical careers to physicians interested in fully utilizing their skill set.
BRC is seeking physicians with engineering degrees who are experienced in practicing medicine and ideally have some practical engineering work experience. Qualified physicians will have a bachelor’s level or higher in Biomechanical, Aerospace, Biomedical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering areas and will have practiced in Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine, Aerospace Medicine or Surgery. Board certification in one of these specialties is required. Relocation to San Antonio, Texas is also required.
• No patient care; No on call
• A place to apply your medical and engineering training in tandem
• Relocation assistance
• Potential employment to TN-1, H1B Visa & Permanent Resident physicians with engineering degrees
• Immigration assistance
• Long-term, competitive compensation and benefits package
If you have these qualifications and are interested in the non-clinical opportunities BRC has to offer, please send your CV to (Registered Profile Required) or call (Registered Profile Required) for more information on this great opportunity. Alternatively, if you know of someone who is qualified and interested please forward this posting to them.
"BRC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Jesse Sanchez - Executive Recruiter, BRC
12810 W. Golden Lane
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Ph: (Registered Profile Required); Fax: (Registered Profile Required)
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee, Straight Employment, Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Texas
- Practice City: San Antonio
- Community Size: 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO), Doctor of Podiatry Medicine (DPM)
- Board Certification: Board Certified
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, H-1 Visa
- Preferred Experience Level: Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Managed Services Organization: BRC