Permanent Dentistry Jobs in Henderson, Texas
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Dentistry
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Contract
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
We are looking for an experienced Dentist to join our correctional client in Henderson, TX.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Examine mouth, teeth, gums, or related facial structures.
- Operate diagnostic or therapeutic medical instruments or equipment.
What You Need to Know:
- Active License in TX
- Clearance Process will be required
- Travel, Accommodations, and Medical Malpractice Covered.
- Structure of Financial Support: Contract
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Practice State: Texas
- Practice City: Henderson
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO), Doctor of Dental Medicine/Surgery (DDS)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible, Board Ineligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: No
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Number of Providers:
- Agency: Seasoned Recruitment