Permanent Cardiology: Noninvasive Job in Kentucky
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Cardiology: Noninvasive
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:6 or better
Specialty Needed: Cardiologist
BC/BE Requirements: BC/BE
Length Of Assignment: Perm
Facility Type: Hosptialist
Patient Volume: Outpatient- Non-Invasive will consider Invasive
Other Information: Hospital employed with full benefits and retirement
ABOUT ALLIANCE RECRUITING RESOURCES:
Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
We offer: Great pay rates! Travel and Malpractice Provided! New jobs daily!
No license, no problem… Licensure Assistance with costs covered up to 100%
Please reply with a current CV or Call us at 1(Registered Profile Required) to inquire about this job.
******* Let us find your perfect job! Ask us about our referral bonus! ********
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
Alliance Recruiting Resources, Inc.
(Registered Profile Required)
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment, Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: No
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: Alliance Recruiting Resources