Permanent Cardiology: Invasive-Interventional Job in Georgia
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Cardiology: Invasive-Interventional
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Multi-Specialty Group
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Regional Medical Center is looking for a board certified or board eligible interventional cardiologist to join three other interventional cardiologists and four mid-levels in two locations.
This is an immediate opening created by growing demand with ever expanding service area plus the departure of an excellent interventional cardiologist who is relocating in order to be close to his immediate family. Call will be no more than 1:3. The selected candidate will be employed within the health system. Many of these employed providers are primary care so there is an excellent built-in referral base. This is the smallest hospital in Georgia with a free standing interventional cath lab. They offer the latest in technology to include EKOS ECMO and integrated Siemens Artis dual-purpose cath lab for both peripheral and coronary work. We also offer the full service line in cardiology to include TEE ECHO vascular nuclear and CTA.?
There will be an excellent signing bonus and the minimum starting salary will be $500000. These numbers will be determined by the credentials of the candidate selected. The benefit package is second to none. They pay for all practice expenses. Full relocation reimbursement.
There are probably very few rural hospitals/systems like this in the country. Over the last several years they have gone from 350 employees and one specialist to 1100 employees and 30+ specialists..
This region's cost of living is low community spirit is high solid schools no traffic no smog or snow an easy drive to the beach Savannah Macon and Atlanta. Housing options include rental gated communities suburban neighborhoods and home sites on large acreage tracts.
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: No
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Georgia
- Practice City: Registered Candidates Only
- Community Size: 100,000 - 499,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card, Other
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: Integrity Healthcare Physician Staffing