Locum Tenens Anesthesiology Job in Kankakee, Illinois
- Position Type: Locum Tenens
- Recruited Specialty: Anesthesiology
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- State License Required: Yes
- Terms of Locums Assignment: Long Term (More than 2 months)
- How soon does the position need to be filled: Immediately
Currently seeking a IL licensed general anesthesiologist for an opening with an established surgical center located in Kamkakee, IL.
Compensation offered is competitive and negotiable.
This position is available immediately. Interested physicians please call or text (Registered Profile Required) or simply reply to this post with your CV and contact info for more details.
- Hourly Pay Rate: Open
- Practice State: Illinois
- Practice City: Kankakee
- Community Size: 100,000 - 499,999
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible, Board Ineligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Number of Providers:
- Agency: Physician Hunters