Permanent Allergy/Immunology Job in Reno, Nevada
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Allergy/Immunology
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Single-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Yes
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Business opportunity to join well established allergy practice.
Hiring to meet demand and the transition of one partner to retirement.
Seeking a well-trained, hardworking colleague who wants to own part of the practice and manage it long term.
Income at the top 5% of specialty.
Located in the Reno/Sparks community, near the Sierra Nevada mountains and lake Tahoe, with a wide range of cultural and recreational opportunities.
Reno/Tahoe airport is well-connected with 9 major airlines. Rapid growth has brought a more diverse amenity base and family-friendly environment.
- Structure of Financial Support: Employment Agreement with production bonus
- Financial Offering: Open
- Relocation Allowance: Negotiable
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Nevada
- Practice City: Reno
- Community Size: 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Number of Providers: 2
- Clinic: Allergy and Asthma Associates