an artificial intelligence (Ai) employment engine, that instantly analyzes job and physician candidate data in order to match doctors to ideal jobs.
MatchBot ™ Activity
180,757 New Opportunities Added
45,416 Current Physician Matches
1,157,393 Total Physician Matches
Permanent Pediatrics: Cardiology Jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Pediatrics: Cardiology
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: (not specified)
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
A pediatric cardiologist is needed at a hospital for Children in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
About the opportunity:
The incoming physician will share inpatient consultative service as well as outpatient clinic responsibilities with other members of the Division. You will also participate in the teaching of medical students, residents, and (adult) cardiology fellows. There is a dedicated pediatric cardiac catheterization/electrophysiology laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art biplane fluoroscopy and 3D electroanatomic mapping capability.
* Perform inpatient and outpatient pediatric cardiology evaluations and testing, including interpretation of ECGs, echocardiograms, ambulatory electrocardiography, and exercise stress testing in infants, children and adolescents.
Maintain timely and complete chart notes, reports, and communication with primary care/referring physicians and other relevant subspecialty physicians.
Maintain open and timely communication with patients, families, and guardians.
Participate in multidisciplinary clinical management initiatives with other divisions.
Facilitate patient referrals.
Participate in division and department quality improvement initiatives, including within the department.
Assists in the planning and direction of health programs within the appropriate specialty.
Conducts training or assists in the training of interns and resident physicians.
Maintains varied hours on a rotated schedule with other physicians to ensure that there is always a physician on-call during non-business hours.
Faculty appointment is offered at the local University College of Medicine.
Comply with all billing, coding, documentation, and regulatory requirements.
Participate in Department of Pediatrics grand rounds, morbidity and mortality conferences, and faculty development education.
Maintain appropriate licensures and certifications.
In joining the hospital you'll enjoy:
Work/life balance and flexibility
Teaching, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
The latest in diagnostics, treatments, and innovations
EMR System: EPIC
Team-based care with dedicated support staff
Benefits & Perks:
Competitive Compensation Plan with Comprehensive Benefits
Generous earned time-off
CME time and money
403(b) (matched) and 457(b) Retirement Plans
Faculty rank through local University College of Medicine, commensurate with experience
Educational Loan Assistance
Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
Currently we support J1 visa waivers
H1B visas and green card sponsorship
MD or DO Required
Board certified/eligible in Pediatric Cardiology
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Negotiable
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Negotiable
- Practice State: Pennsylvania
- Practice City: Philadelphia
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card, H-1 Visa, J-1 Visa
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: No
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Number of Hospital Beds: 188
- Number of ER Visits Per Year:
- Number of Deliveries Per Year:
- Agency: The Clover Group
Why Are Physicians So Excited About Jobs From ExactMD.com?