Permanent OBGYN: General Job in California
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: OBGYN: General
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Multi-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Contract
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: 1:4
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:4
This is a N. CA hospital sponsored OB/Gyn opportunity. The hospital is looking for a OB/Gyn, who will work OB and Gyn and solid base for minimally invasive surgery. The call will be 1:4. The hospital is offering a fully equipped clinic, base salary, production incentives, malpractice, relocation package and a signing bonus.
This hospital services a population of 100K located in a progressive community with culture, heritage, distinction, a myriad of venues for outdoor activities such as skiing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, boating and much more. Add to this an excellent school system and you have an ideal place to raise a family and put down roots. Allow Health Care Recruiting to introduce you to this amazing opportunity.
HCR takes pride in offering:
• 28 years of experience representing nationwide opportunities
• Pre screening of opportunities to match your specifications; saving you time and frustration
• Representing your interest in opportunities while protecting your identity until you are ready
• We promise to never share your information without your express approval. You will not to be presented for an opportunity until you specifically ask to be considered.
• We protect your privacy and never broadcast your CV via any media as do some recruiting firms; you won't find yourself getting unsolicited calls on our account
• Our ethics in practice are well known in this industry; we promise an efficient process that will not waste your valuable time
• Member of a coalition of independent recruiters who represent and provide access to nationwide career options.
Contact Jim Ransom at Health Care Recruiting to discuss your plans for the future.
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee, Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: $300,000 - $349,999
- Relocation Allowance: Yes
- Signing Bonus: Yes
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: Yes
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Currently In Training, Recently Trained, Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Number of Hospital Beds:
- Number of ER Visits Per Year:
- Number of Deliveries Per Year:
- Agency: Health Care Recruiting