Permanent Gastroenterology Job in Vermont
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Gastroenterology
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: Yes
- Structure of Position: Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: 1:6 or better
Strong and financially secure hospital system is adding a Gastroenterologist to their Multi-Specialty group.
You will be busy from day one. If you are advanced trained for ERCP / EUS- your skills are welcomed and will be put to use. If not, general GI is needed also. You will have great support from Medical Assistants and Administration.
Excellent compensation with RVU that add to your base salary.
Enjoy a 36 patient contact hour week where you have time to relax over the weekend or get outdoors with endless activities. 4 seasons and beautiful surroundings include Mountain views (and great skiing), woods to hike in, lakes and rivers and more.
In addition to your compensation, you will receive bonuses, medical benefits including family, a sign on bonus, relocation assistance, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time and stipend, a retirement package with employer match and malpractice coverage.
Board Certified, Board Eligible, Graduating Residents and Visa holders are welcome to apply. If you do not hold a Vermont license, the client will pay for it and CompHealth can assist with the process.
Live and practice in this quaint historic community full of art, culture, shopping, festivals, great restaurants and more. Easy getaway to Boston or New York City.
Not quite right for you? CompHealth has Gastroenterology opportunities across the United States. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more, please call me Gabriela Perez-Carpenter directly at (Registered Profile Required) and or email your CV to (Registered Profile Required)
- Love where you live and where you practice in a professional and welcoming group
- Enjoy the fresh air with beautiful mountain views just a few hours outside Boston
- Waiting patient base with strong support will have you busy from day one
- Financially strong and stable employer has a need for ERCP / EUS or General GI
- Enjoy a strong compensation with RVUs to take your earnings sky high along with security
- Full benefits including retirement, generous vacation, sign on, relocation and more
- Visa Sponsorship available
- Quaint, fun villages full of culture, art, and the spirit of VT. Love the 4 seasons!
- Structure of Financial Support: Straight Employment, Contract
- Financial Offering: National Average
- Relocation Allowance: No
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: No
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Number of Hospital Beds:
- Number of ER Visits Per Year:
- Number of Deliveries Per Year:
- Agency: CompHealth