an artificial intelligence (Ai) employment engine, that instantly analyzes job and physician candidate data in order to match doctors to ideal jobs.
MatchBot ™ Activity
141,145 New Opportunities Added
75,392 Current Physician Matches
861,044 Total Physician Matches
Permanent Family Practice: Outpatient Only Job in Winter Haven, Florida
- Position Type: Permanent
- Recruited Specialty: Family Practice: Outpatient Only
- Does the Physician Need To Be Trained In Specialty Being Recruited: No
- Structure of Position: Solo-Independent, Single-Specialty Group, Multi-Specialty Group, Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other, Contract
- Partnership Opportunity: Unknown
- Expected Patient Call Coverage: No call
- Expected ER Call Coverage: No call
Primary Care Physician
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team! The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and available to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. This is an employed, outpatient full-time position.
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
- Competitive compensation based on experience w/ productivity incentive (210K - 240K)
- Fully funded Healthcare with dependents
- Fully funded malpractice
- CME, 401K match
- Full office support staff including MA’s & ARPN’s
- Seeing 18 patients per day
- No call
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Managed care experience a plus
- Structure of Financial Support: Income Guarantee, Straight Employment, Employment Agreement with production bonus, Contract
- Financial Offering: $225,000 - $249,999
- Relocation Allowance: No
- Signing Bonus: No
- Stipends: Negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance: No
- Practice State: Florida
- Practice City: Winter Haven
- Community Size: Less than 10,000, 10,000 - 24,999, 25,000 - 49,999, 50,000 - 99,999, 100,000 - 499,999, 500,000+
- Community Details: Registered Candidates Only
- Location of Medical Training: American Medical Graduate (AMG), Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG)
- Medical Training Type: Allopathic (MD), Osteopathic (DO)
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Work Status Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card
- Preferred Experience Level: Recently Trained, Experienced, Very Experienced
- Accept Local Physicians within 25 mile Radius: Yes
- Agency: MASC Medical